Tortellini Tomato Soup

I have a confession, I owe a lot to Pinterest for the past few weeks of meals! They weren't my own recipes, passed down from generation, but I can tell you, after the reaction I received from them, they are definitely finding their way into my recipe book. This recipe is no different. In fact, this may be the best recipe I found on Pinterest to date. 

I haven't been feeling too good lately, I have a severe case of insomnia which led to a case of the flu from lack of sleep. Nothing sounds better than a batch of this Tortellini Tomato soup to warm my soul and fill my tummy. 
The picture is making me drool. Mmmmm. This soup took 15 minutes (if that) to make, and I highly recommend having all the ingredients measured and ready, because once you are ready, all systems are go! The original author of the recipe used sun dried tomato paste vs. actual sun dried tomatoes and I think she made a huge mistake. The diced sun dried tomatoes pack a real punch, and the flavor is amaze. :) You can really taste every ingredient, and I was so impressed, considering the base of the soup is Campbell's Tomato soup! It's quite the transformation.   

Recipe here

No comments: