Lust List: Babies, Food & Reality TV Edition

Harper Beckham. I can't get enough of this baby. Every time I see a picture of Harper in US Weekly or People I get giddy with joy. I am so excited the Beckham's were finally blessed with a daughter. That girl is going to have one heck of a wardrobe (as she does already!) She is going to be a beautiful girl, but until then, I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! 
Thanksgiving. Probably my favorite holiday. But I don't like to play favorites. If you know anything after reading my blog you know I love to cook, but even more, I love to eat. Nothing is better on a November day than turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberries. It's only two days away. I can't wait. Should I begin fasting now?
As I resident Anglophile and recently unemployed, I was happy to come across a new (new to America) reality series about the rich and famous in the borough of Chelsea (in London, England) called Made in Chelsea. Filmed in the exact same style as The Hills, it takes me back to that time when my girlfriends and I would have viewing parties every week. You can even pick out The Hills' counterparts from the series (Ollie-Justin Bobby, Gabriella-Audrina) Am I right? I was bummed to find out it was scripted, as I am sure all my favorite drama-filled reality series are, but I still can't get enough! For Comcast subscribers, it is On Demand, or watch it every Monday on the Style Network. :) Your welcome!   
  

No comments: