Fab Finds of the Week

I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with, but I have been flirting with the idea of getting on the BB Cream train. However, I tried this Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse the other day from my friend and I loved it! It evens out your skin tone without feeling cakey (the main reason why I hate wearing face makeup). I am very pale :( so I bought this in the second-to-lightest shade (Classic Ivory Light 2) What a good find! At Ulta it was under $9. 

I got this great brown and gold belt at a trip to Nordstrom Rack today. I needed a neutral one that I could belt my anorak (pictured) or chunky knit sweaters. It gives a nice fitted shape even when you are wearing bulky layers. :) For $15, it was a super find at my favorite store.

I have a lot of rings (thanks Forever 21!) that end of in a dusty pile under my earring rack. When I was browsing Marshall's the other day for something else, I decided to check out their homegoods section for a storage container for my ring collection. I found this $3 decorative bowl that easily fits all my rings, and looks cute with all my jewelry displayed on my dresser. Marshall's strikes again.


What were your fab finds of the week?

No comments: