Yahoo Movie Challenge: Chinatown

I found a list online a year or so ago from Yahoo called "The 100 Movies to See Before You Die". I printed it out and began crossing out movies I had already seen. I was saddened by the fact that I had only seen 15% of the list. :( 

So I decided that I would finish this list! Before it becomes too late and I never start. There's so many lists like this out there, but this one had a variety of films from several decades. I hope I will watch one once a week and knock this list out. :) 

So I started last weekend with Chinatown, with Jack Nicholson (a very young Jack Nicholson). I always love a good mystery, but this one didn't do it for me. I was bored at most parts, and for a relatively long movie, a bunch of parts could be edited out. Hopefully this week's pick, is more exciting. 

No comments: