Taylor Swift: A Conundrum

I am in a pickle when it comes to Taylor Swift. I am sure she is a wonderfully nice and respectable woman, but lately, I just can not handle her immaturity when it comes to "love". I saw an excerpt of her interview with Glamour magazine where she talks about what we know already: she talks about all the guys she's dated in her songs. 

The problem I have (well I have a few), is that she apparently has been in love with all these guys. I am 24 and I can honestly say I have only been in love once, maybe twice. Here's a quote from her in UK's Marie Claire:

" '...When you make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks and, bam, you're there. In love again.' "

Ummmm, what? I don't know about you but I didn't just "lock eyes" with my boyfriend and fell in love. It took a while. And it still does. Just don't get me started on how creepy it is that she bought a house next to her current boyfriend's place in Cape Cod....

No comments: