Jewelry Shopping Spree



Someone went on a jewelry shopping spree! Yikes! I don't think it's any secret that Forever 21 is a shoppers haven (minus the organized chaos). Even though I'm probably outside of their demographic of teenage girls, but while I still have a limited budget and am able to pull off their styles, you bet I will! The joy of places like Forever 21 and their counterparts is that they offer at the moment trends at very affordable prices. And while I will be the first to agree that they may not be the best quality (see: About Me tab for example) but who cares... by the time the next trend rolls around, you'll want to switch it up anyway. So that $9 necklace really isn't a big deal. I have so many jewelry pieces from Forever 21, what's your go to place for cheap accessories?

No comments: