Fall Wardrobe Essentials

From Clockwise: Anorak Jacket (American Eagle), Tweed Shorts (Forever 21), Infinity Scarf (Target), Ankle Booties (Target), Denim Shirt (Top Shop - Nordstrom), Loafers (Steve Madden), Oxblood Denim (Bloomingdales), Fingerless Gloves (Michael Kors), Combat Boots (Steve Madden)

There are few things that make me more happy than the transition from summer to fall. I love taking out my jackets and scarves and start layering! Hence, why many of the above have to do with layering. 

So first off, my new obsession is an olive green anorak jacket i got in mid-summer. I have loved this easy and chic look for ages and it took me forever to find the perfect one, at Forever 21 of all places. I just ordered the tweed shorts above. I really like the look with black tights and black ankle booties! The infinity scarf (or any scarf for that matter) is a staple in my closet. I wear them almost every day in fall, and it pulls together any outfit. 

Ankle booties are a new obsession for me. I just bought a khaki pair from SoleSociety and a black pair that was on clearance from Target. I'm obsessed. I want to wear them with everything. The denim shirt is a staple in my closet. I think I have 3 now in different styles. I have seen cool details like lace and studs like the Top-Shop one above with the studs on the shoulders. They are perfect for layering and act as a white t-shirt, they can go with everything! These Steve Madden loafers are super cute and come in so many styles.  They're a cute spin on typical flats and depending on the print, can add a pop to your outfit. :)

I have been lusting over this new Oxblood trend. I NEED a pair of oxblood skinnies. Oxblood just screams fall. Fingerless gloves are a fun accessory to wear when it's really cold out. It adds a certain edge to your look, and it keeps those fingers warm! I love my combat boots. I have 3 pairs (excessive?) in different colors and styles. Because they are so popular now, you are bound to find a style that tickles your fancy. :) 

No comments: