Fab Finds of the Week: Fall Fashion

I had to return something at Forever 21 this weekend, and search for some accessories for my Halloween costume. So naturally, that was my chance to search for items on my Forever 21 wish list. But come Sunday they were having a 21% off sale online, so I didn't do too much damage in-store. Here are some of my recent fabulous finds from my weekend:


 I found this polka-dot sweater and fell in love. I got to buy it in-store and see how thick, soft and comfy it is, I got so excited I added the other color to my shopping cart for Sunday's sale. I don't own anything polka-dot so this was a nice change for my wardrobe.

I was so excited when I found out Forever 21 carried the new trendy color for fall, Oxblood in a zippered skinny denim. And wait for it... at a price of under $13 during the sale. I snagged these in Oxblood, Olive and Black.

2 People + 1 Umbrella = Someone's getting soaked! That's how it is in our house. So I took the liberty and purchased this cute umbrella on Forever 21's Sunday Sale. At under $5, staying dry never looked so thrifty. And cute!

What were your Fab Finds of the week?

No comments: