My Style: 9.29.12

Top: Arnold Zimberg Denim Shirt (Saks 5th Ave), Colored Skinnies: Vigoss (Nordstrom Rack), Ankle Booties: Marco Santi "Heather" (Sole Society), Satchel: Coach (Coach stores)

I apologize first and foremost for the picture quality. It was taken with my iPhone literally right as we walked out the door. I ended up tucking in the denim shirt in the front of my jeans, and it looked much better. :) 

My boyfriend and I were going out for a few drinks with his brother and sister at a local pub. I have 3 denim shirts and they are a staple in my wardrobe. I love them with everything. The ankle boots are a new purchase (note my first blog post) and they are so comfortable and dress up any outfit. Worth every penny. And who doesn't love a good pair of colored skinnies? I love these ones from Nordstrom Rack. They are a vibrant coral color with the right amount of stretch, and believe it or not, they were under $40. I got the Coach satchel from my step-mom when we were in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I love taking that out at night instead of a heavy, bulky purse. :)

2 comments: